List of upcoming features in a sort of implementation order, but not necessary.
- Move planetary ruins setup to the new game menu, so you can see ruins while picking a starting point
- Rework events via new (haha two years old) quest system.
Short term plans
- Change ideology-related mood modifiers behaviour for ruin maps
Long term plans
Try to fix infamous SSL error issue (still not sure I can do it from my code)
Make optional ruins-based replacements for vanilla settlements (very controversial feature on my opinion, but it’s requested really often. So I consider implementing it, but making off by default)
Add technology level limitation
Try to do something with prices problem. This is a really complex issue, and I’ll make a separate post about it later.
Restore pawn corpses saving/loading routine. Now it works one out of ten times because if pawn has even a scratch made from a weapon from a missing mod, the whole pawn is ignored. I’d like to try to ignore only incompatible item/body part/condition.
Add optional blacklist for items.
Add exportable settings presets.
- Optimize current storage: now it have 3M+ blueprints, and I want to remove the oldest, corrupted or low quality
- Update offline blueprints database
- Fix error when user has no colonies, just caravans
- Check corrupted files handling (crashes reported)
- Check file save routine to prevent creating corrupted blueprints
- Add support for SRTS ships